[pianotech] Tuning levers, was Tight Tuning Pins

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 09:59:57 PST 2009

Thank you Barbara:

Yes, I do have a personal preference for heavy tools! As an experiment,
I wrapped a pound roll of solder around the handle of a tuning hammer. The
greater control it gave me convinced me to get a speed hammer and I have
been very happy with it.

If I get a chance, maybe in Harrisburg in April, I will try one.

Thanks again.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.