[pianotech] Weight Bench (was: New Tools)

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Fri Jan 2 14:25:32 PST 2009

Dear list:
Happy New Year to all, even to those who do not want to read about new
products or procedures that make our work better and more efficient.
:^)

The Fandrich/Rhodes "Weight Bench" key weighting system is finally
ready for distribution.
A huge thanks goes out to an incredible team of brilliant minds who
developed and tested this system over the course of a number of years:
John Rhodes and Darrell Fandrich with Darrell’s crew of experts in shop
procedures and software development. Jack Houweling also contributed.

Weight Bench represents a new approach to traditional key weighting and
provides a fast, efficient and precise way to do the key weighting and
action diagnosis.  The main developments are the set of three "mushroom
weights" and the special software which graphs the data.

In the interest of keeping this post short, I will stop here for now
and leave you with a website link as well as some visuals.

http://www.mypianotech.com/WB/

I am happy to answer any questions on or off list.

Best regards,

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440