[pianotech] Wurzen punchings - from John, with no last name

J. Stanley Ryberg jstan40 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 2 21:11:57 PST 2009

From: "David Andersen" <david at davidandersenpianos.com>

To:
pianotech at ptg.org

Ah. The light comes on. Everything is revealed, as always. We see you now, John. Everyone sees you.
Your type is always on the edges of a community---isolated, proud, "your way or the highway," bitter way down deep, always on the high moral ground, always better, always right. Always fighting with somebody. Always the "wronged" one.

The perpetual unhappy camper. Blame? Somewhere else.

Must be exquisitely lonely, "John." Up there on the very top, the tip-top of the mountain. All alone.
God bless you in your apparently solitary life, "John." I hope that's what you want.
David A.

Yes, indeed, David...I think you have the measure of "John."  I might suggest that more insight might be gained by a Google search for Borderline Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder, as they are somewhat related and often found in the same individual.  Never MY fault...I'm the victim!  It's everyone ELSE!  The Narcissistic part is in the tone of the communication...as you say, from the mountaintop.

Makes the usual squabbling seem much better, doesn't it?

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
jstan40 at sbcglobal.net