[pianotech] Wurzen punchings - from John, with no last name

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Jan 2 21:24:13 PST 2009

pianotek2000 at aol.com wrote:
> Thanks to all who responded to my observation and comment on the
> commercial use of this list as it’s given me a real insight into your
> group, and apologies to all who were offended.  Very telling.

Dear anonymous John,
With all the sincerity I can muster, fold it four ways and put
it where the moon don't shine. You give every indication of
being another prepubescent hotshot psych grad student hoping
to find a group dynamic to generate enough "interesting"
reaction to write a doctoral theses for you without you having
to put any of your own brain cells on the line in the process.
Get a name, get a job, get an education, get a life, get on
some other list. I don't know about anyone else, but I'll put
up with a lot of crap if there is ultimately something even
remotely useful to be learned in the process. As nearly as I
can tell so far, you don't seem to have anything like that to
offer, or do you? If you do, start with a name. Then real
information.

With all due respect,
Ron N