[pianotech] To John, with no last name

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jan 3 11:37:56 PST 2009

?So Sorry. Was meant to be private.
?Sign me so?embarrassed
?Dale

? Will
? I am honored & humbled by your kind words. as I sat with tears in my eyes I realize what a blessing it is to be acknowledged for living intentionally, and noticed so kindly by a friend when attacked. I have often wondered if my words have been shouting in the wind at times because of so little response to posts.? I wondered if I was offensive or know it allish. But after a while I gave up wondering.? I decided not to worry bout it.
? In 10 years on this list I have ever spoken so harshly as I did to John...but he had it coming. He is the antithesis of human kindliness

?