[pianotech] maGNIFY

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 4 11:45:07 PST 2009

Brian,

Here's a shot of the two lighted magnifiers that are becoming more and
more important to my aging eyes:
The arm-mounted magnifier with fluorescent ring was, if I remember
correctly, a freeby from Woodcraft.  It lives at the sharpening station
and helps me inspect edges.  The Optivisor (with LED headlamp screwed to
the top)  is my go-to magnifier for everything else - I like that it
travels with me.

Mike