[pianotech] good new, bad news

bppiano at aol.com bppiano at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 19:40:40 PST 2009

Hello Mr. Blees, glad to know you were in COS.  I met you at the convention this year during the final evening events.  If you have time at some future visit, give me a ring and we'll meet for coffee.  I hope you enjoyed our little weather adventure this morning.  Enjoy the tropical weather out in the pacific.

Bruce Pennington

(719) 635-1472