[pianotech] Touch weight dynamics and the relationship between SW and FW

David C. Stanwood stanwood at tiac.net
Tue Jan 6 15:26:38 PST 2009

Dear ??

Curve 6! or 1/4 medium... on the edge of light weight.... Very nice
for a soft surfaced and resilient cold pressed hammer that would
sound too soft with heavier weight levels... great color, nuance, and
delicacy!

A nice old traditional and very special sound.... not a big modern sound..

David Stanwood