[pianotech] Changeable pitch action

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 18:14:44 PST 2009

As a former Sohmer piano dealer, I met and talked frequently with Bob
Sohmer. He and his brother Harry were personel friends of Irving Berlin. Mr
Sohmer told me several times that on a regular basis they took Mr. Berlin's
piano into thier factory, transposer and all, for restoration. I just
assumed it was a Sohmer piano. Am I wrong?
Carlos Ralon, RPT