[pianotech] Piano not in tune with keyboard

Andrew Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 8 20:57:40 PST 2009

Does that room or piano have climate control?  If not, don't expect
the piano to match the keyboard very often, and then only at A4 = 440

A month ago is too long to expect a close match even at A4.

This is not a warranty situation.  It is a sales opportunity for a
climate control system with appropriate back-cover or string-cover and
under-cover.

JMHO
Andrew Anderson