[pianotech] ExecuKey Software

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Fri Jan 9 09:16:05 PST 2009

Matthew,

I worked with Chris Solliday and Sean Boyer on this project many years ago
03-04.  I don't know how active they are in the project these days. I see
the copyright for the website has not been updated since 2005.   I do not
use the software as my business has required us to move to Microsoft RMS
which I use in conjunction with Microsoft Outlook.  What does the software
look like for you?  Have you contacted Chris?

Kindest Regards,

Garret

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High
Point Music be environmentally responsible.