[pianotech] hearing test

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Jan 9 09:54:01 PST 2009

David Ilvedson wrote:

> What?
>
> David Ilvedson, RPT
> Pacifica, CA 94044

If you're talking the Beltone test, no.
Different tests at conventions, yes.
Full audiograms in conjunction with Musicians Plugs fittings, yes. With
retest after fitting to confirm fit and efficacy.

You have more than three octaves of piano range below 250Hz, and you
_DO_ use aural bass checks in that range, so, as you are planning, get
the full thing.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076