[pianotech] PIano appraisal

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sat Jan 10 06:54:53 PST 2009

 Jon,

I can't comment on this specific model, but I service several Schimmel uprights.? They are well designed, well put together, they play and sound good (the Renner red hammers can be a little bright without attention).? My only negative observation was when I was moving one years ago, and one of the casters got caught in a crack and pulled right out of the bottom of the piano along with some of the particle board that held it in place.

Dave Stahl
Dave Stahl Piano Service
dstahlpiano at sbcglobal.net
dstahlpiano.net