[pianotech] Regulation Specs.

Floyd Gadd fg at floydgadd.com
Sun Jan 11 22:01:13 PST 2009

Hi Steven,

According the the Piano Action Handbook (PTG Foundation Press), the specs
for both are the same.
Key Height: 65.5mm  Sharp Height: 12mm  Hammer Blow: 47.5mm  Hammer Let Off
3-2mm   Key Dip: 10mm  Back Check Distance: 16-15mm  Drop: LO+2mm

All the best!

Floyd Gadd
Manitoba Chapter

Hello list,

I am beginning to practice my regulation skills on an action model I
recieved.  Moving forward in preperation for exams in the future.  Could
anyone provide me with the regulation specs (key height, dip, blow distance,
letoff, etc.) for a Yamaha C3.  And a Yamaha G2.

Thanks so much,

Steven Hopp