[pianotech] bartering

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jan 12 05:51:26 PST 2009

That's how I would do it.

When I lived on Whidbey Island,WA, I bartered quite a bit of stuff.
Dinners, interior wall painting, even our puppy!! As far as I know, you
still have to claim them as income in the IRS's eyes. Have everything in
writing before you open your tool case!

Best,
Paul

richard.ucci at att.net
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
01/12/2009 06:45 AM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
[pianotech] bartering

List,
I have a restaurant nearby with a Altenburg baby grand that I have agreed
to tune in exchange for credit towards dinner for two.

What would be the exchange rate? My normal price against their normal
price on the menu?

Thanks,RU/UP