[pianotech] Titebond molding and trim ( works safely for bushings, too )!

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 09:04:00 PST 2009

Hi, Tom,
     I ran a  test on this for bushings:  because I dislike "hide glue", and because the gap-filling ( to accomodate damaged mortises ) and paste-like "no-run" properties attracted me.
     After 2 months' dry-time ( should be enough ) the bushings steamed out easily, although they'd been very firmly gripped by this stuff.
     ( Quite to the contradiction of the "naysayers" on this list:  who warned of dire damage to the mortises! )

Euphonious Thumpe