[pianotech] Titebond molding and trim ( works safely forbushings, too )!

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 12 12:27:58 PST 2009

I haven't tried it on keybushings...will give it a try.   The only concern with key bushings is whether it soaks too far into the bushing cloth, i.e. squeeks against keypins...it sets up quickly for hammer hanging so it probably isn't a problem in bushing cloth.   Did you look at the bushing cloth you pulled out with this in mind?

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044