[pianotech] stapled hammers, revisited

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 10:19:35 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Conrad Hoffsommer <hoffsoco at luther.edu>
To: pianotech list <pianotech at ptg.org>
Sent: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 2:03 am
Subject: [pianotech] stapled hammers, revisited

?
The contact also said she'd be calling me soon to tune at her home - a Gulbransen spinet she'd gotten since I was last there.?
?
It don't get better than this...?
?
-- Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician?
Luther College, 700 College Dr., Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045?
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076?

Back in St. Louis, I had a piano teacher call me?10 years after I tuned her piano, because she knew it?should be done every so often. It was a Gully spinet. Guess what. That damn thing was on pitch, and just slightly out of tune.?Those Gully's hang in there.?

Wim
?