[pianotech] S & S style 1

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 10:45:43 PST 2009

<< Is there anyone out there that has a stringing scale for a Steinway style
1.   I would like this piano to be tunable to A-440 when I am done. >>

You may have to consider a different wire than our modern stuff.  And you
might ask Steinway for the scale, but be aware that they might not really know
what the tension was supposed to be.  I had a type 3 reboarded at the factory 10
years ago.  I think they screwed it up, since the partial plate didnt' keep
the massive pinblock from bulging up in the middle so badly that the music desk
scrapes on it.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours
in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26h
mpgID=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)</HTML>