[pianotech] Screw search

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jan 15 14:00:13 PST 2009

You should also disassemble a couple of pianos periodically. You can add
action parts to your boneyard for future repairs and get a great collection
of screws. Get one of those small cabinets with 20 little plastic drawers
and a screw gage. It doesn't take long to size the screws and put them in
appropriately labeled drawers.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272