[pianotech] Baldwin Jack Alignment

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 14:03:40 PST 2009

I do that by pushing down the repetition, exposing the jack and pushing the jack out towards the keys so the jack screw is in a better location...of course the hammers on side I'm coming from are up...

Speaking of jack/knuckle location, do you lean over the hammers to eyeball or use the keybed or such and eyeball from the backcheck side?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044