[pianotech] Baldwin Jack Alignment

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Thu Jan 15 16:18:32 PST 2009

A caveat to add to this:  Do the jack alignment before you do the let off.
The rail does not always go back in exactly the same place because the holes
are a bit large, and this can change your let off adjustments if you have
already done them.  Otherwise, removing the rail makes this adjustment very
fast and easy.

Will Truitt