[pianotech] Smoke odor

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 16:23:46 PST 2009

Hi, William:
	There's a guy in Houston who does smoke damaged pianos as a specialty.
His name is Jim Commander. (713) 461-1800.  He knows a lot about smoke
abatement.  He told me that he uses an ozone machine, small unit, under a
tarp with the piano.  He reccomended a product called "Odoban" which is
supposed to clear up odors.
	Paul McCloud
	San Diego