[pianotech] Bob Sluss

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Jan 16 07:12:09 PST 2009

Thanks Paul
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul T Williams
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 6:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] Bob Sluss

  I googled his name and found a Bob Sluss working/tuning for Parramore Pianos in Gainesville,FL

  Is he sending you mail?  I haven't gotten anything from him.

  Paul

        "Joe And Penny Goss" <imatunr at srvinet.com>
        Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
        01/15/2009 11:00 PM Please respond to
              pianotech at ptg.org

       To "Rob & Helen Goodale" <rrg at unlv.nevada.edu>, <pianotech at ptg.org>
              cc
              Subject [pianotech] Bob Sluss

  Hi Any one know a Bob Sluss>
  Not in the journal and his Mail keeps being returned.
  May be a sacm name as his posts to me have an attachment that Iwill not
  open.
  Joe Goss RPT
  Mother Goose Tools
  imatunr at srvinet.com