[pianotech] regulation "sweet" spot

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 10:32:01 PST 2009

I'm guessing you sent samples to Ronsen? Better results might have been had
(given that the factory job may not have been perfect) if you had computed
the proper bore lengths, based on samples of the hammer center pin height
vis a vis the  string heights above the keybed.Probably a good idea to take
measurements and see if that's problematic.

Patrick Draine