[pianotech] tuning cold pianos

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 21 14:31:49 PST 2009

All I can offer you is moral support Barbara - and the suggestion that you might want to explain beforehand why the just-tuned pianos are so far out of tune!

On a related topic, I wonder who tuned the piano used outside at Barack Obama's inauguration. Must have been a real challenge - those were a few high-end performers on the stage - and the temperature sure looked COLD - and I noticed the sun shining directly on the piano (oh my!).

Terry Farrell