[pianotech] Accu-Tuner

Carl Teplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 22 09:25:56 PST 2009

Thank you Terry , for your response.   So many great guys on our list.  I told
Paul , that I'm looking to add another one as a backup, especially when I
must be without a unit when sending away to have service work done. Did
you send it to Inventronics, or as you mention, Sandersons.? ?  I appreciate
your quick response, and I thank you again.  I do need to find out where to
send it. An additional problem exists for me, because I'm sending it from
Canada, and our customs people sure don't make it easy .   ?????

Carl / Winnipeg.