[pianotech] Idiots

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 10:36:25 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Michael Magness <IFixPianos at yahoo.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 9:15 AM, Berley Antoine Firmin II <
> firmin1 at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

>> I believe  you have just called a fair percentage of this list idiots!
>>
>> Berley Firmin
>>

> No Berley I made a PERSONAL observation, mostly in jest. How you choose to
> INTERPRET it is up to you.
>

> --
> I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
> Steven Wright
>

> Michael Magness
> Magness Piano Service
> 608-786-4404
> www.IFixPianos.com <http://www.ifixpianos.com/>
> email mike at ifixpianos.com

Upon reflection one more correction, my original statement was NOT political
but historical, after all it happened four years ago and the man left office
2 days ago. He has retired from politics and has entered the realm of a
historical figure and will in time be judged as such.
I was making a satirical observation neither meant to inflame nor insult
anyone but simply in jest.
Apparantly the thought police are watching the list as well?

email mike at ifixpianos.com