[pianotech] Disney World

Garret Traylor hpp at highpointpiano.com
Fri Jan 23 18:25:40 PST 2009

I was at the Grand Floridian and observed the Steinway D it was not in to
good shape.  Talked with the piano player a little while,It was obvious the
piano needs serious regulation and tuning.  Thought I might try to
finagle/trade some work on our next trip down.

Kindest Regards,

Garret

---

Garret Traylor - President

High Point Piano & Music Inc.

88-PIANO (336) 887-4266

P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary. Thank you for helping High
Point Music be environmentally responsible.