[pianotech] Fw: Newman pics of piano

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jan 24 17:30:51 PST 2009

We do Marcel. I think most insurance companies have that as an option. I know our State Farm homeowner's policy has it. I've always wondered about how a piano would fit in. They have told me that if our 15-year-old TV is stolen or burnt or whatever, they will buy a new comparable TV. Same with Refrigerator or couch. I suspect they don't really know what they're getting into with a piano. Might be difficult though if the original piano manufacturer is no longer in business (as is most often the case). Presumably, if someone stole the two derelict Steinway uprights I have in my home, my insurance would replace them with two brand-new $25K Steinway uprights.

Terry Farrell