[pianotech] Baldwin Model E

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:29:12 PST 2009

Garret,

The tenor and treble sounded very good before I took the piano apart and the scale I got here on the list is the same as what was in the piano, so I'm confident it will be good. The bass string were not original, so as not to take any chances with the bass scale, I'm having James rescale the bass.

Thanks,

Al

PS. Thanks for the advice. I didn't know James would rescale the wire strings also. Good to know in the future.