[pianotech] Just a second temperment

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 11:46:07 PST 2009

Mother goose

If the twenty seconds were crucial to an important aspect of you life, you should count out the seconds.?1, 2, 3 etc. But in the case of washing hands,?you should take as long as you feel it's necessary to clean them. I?make?it a habit of washing my hands with soap thoroughly before eating, especially after tuning a piano. Sometimes that could be 10 seconds, but more often, at least 15 to 20 seconds.?Sometimes I will even ask to ask my hands before I leave a customer's home, when the keys are dirty. I have also asked the customer for a cleaning product, and washed the keys, as part of my service call.

Wim