[pianotech] Stolen Tools

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Jan 26 19:42:44 PST 2009

Been there. What makes it so frustrating is you know that that gear is
worthless to everyone but a piano tuner. Most of it will probably end up in
a dumpster.

I'm truly sorry for you, my friend. I hope things work out to exceed your
expectations.

Blessings,

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359