[pianotech] Best Way To Fix Loose Pins?

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 14:01:09 PST 2009

John, William, Dean, I agree.

I have done about 8 pianos with 100% success. I would like to add one new trick I've done on my last two pianos. Use a 3 ml hypodermic syringe with a size 21 or 23 needle. Advantages, you can get the exact amount on each pin and the needle will get the glue right at the base of the tuning pin with no spillage or mess. Absolutely no tell tale signs that it has been used, except if the piano has tuning pin bushings.

Al