[pianotech] headlights

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:52:14 PST 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Dean May <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com>wrote:

>  I got a 3 LED headlight at Lowe's several months ago. It runs off 3 AAA
> batteries which last forever and gives off a really bright light. It spent
> many weeks in my tool pouch unused. Not sure why, maybe I was worried
> about looking dorky when using it.

Dude, have you not been to technician conventions??  <G>  It's scary how
dorky we are.  I've seen worse though. Amateur radio "hamfests."  (Shivers
at the memories.) We gotta laugh at ourselves, you know? <G>

> I highly recommend it as an essential tool, and they aren't expensive.

I've passed them by several times at Lowe's.  (Today, in fact.)  And, I
coulda used it today, had I bought it.

--
JF