[pianotech] very old pianos

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:05:26 PST 2009

I certainly do, Les. Most of the old uprights in my area are dead. Loose
tuning pins, action worn out, etc. The old grands are a chore, too.
You can tell folks you don't work on old pianos except to rebuild them. I'll
try to deter people from having me look at their old piano, but if they want
to pay the service call, that's their business.

--
JF