[pianotech] Best Way To Fix Loose Pins?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu Jan 29 06:18:51 PST 2009

I use the small tip, and like it.
The squeeze requirement is negligible.
I squeeze for each pin with a controlled squeeze, and seem to get a consistent application.
It uses about 1 1/2 oz, and I go over it again and finish the bottle off, concentrating on the areas of looseness.
I don't understand 'get to the bottom of the pins'?
I get as low as I can, on the pin, and dribble. It runs down the pin.
John Ross