[pianotech] very old pianos

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 07:30:28 PST 2009

I think it's a great idea.  Like to know how you did that.  There are so
many old uprights with beautiful cases but very difficult to justify a
complete restoration job.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

...I had a customer with a 124 year old english familt piano that was trash
inside, but had a wonderful cabinet, and she wanted to keep it for more than
a photo shelf.
So we put a Yamaha keyboard in it for her.
Might sound like heresy, but the customer was thrilled. ( see pix )

cheers
Jim Kinnear
www.pianoguy.com
705-446-8745