[pianotech] very old pianos

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Thu Jan 29 14:58:54 PST 2009

About 10 years ago we put a Yamaha keyboard inside a Weber square grand,
with some case mods to accommodate difference in keyboard width, the body of
the digital piano, and refinishing of the Rosewood Case.  We quoted the
customer a handsome price, which she gladly paid.  She never calls me for
tunings, can't figure out why...

Will Truitt