[pianotech] very old piano

Robin Stevens pianobee at bigpond.com
Thu Jan 29 15:10:22 PST 2009

I just hope that our (only work on good pianos group!) don't have to visit a
medical practitioner in their elderly years to be told...SORRY...I ONLY work
on young and fit patients, you're only good for the scrap heap!!

Some of the worst pianos I tune are thought to be lovely instruments with a
"lovely"  tone by their owners. What we personally think of its tone and
performance is no concern to the customer. Do the best you can and you will
avoid her telling her friends not to employ a tuner who doesn't work on
"lovely " old pianos!

Robin