[pianotech] How long to wait to tune...

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 05:46:32 PST 2009

Barbara,
Sorry I can't offer any particular sage advice -- never faced anything close
to this situation before.  Do let us know what you decided to do and how it
works out.

Only thing I can think of is to do your best and realize you ARE a good
technician regardless. And keep saying "It's not my fault" as a mantra. <G>

--
JF