[pianotech] need small glue bottles

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 06:51:10 PST 2009

Needing some small plastic bottles to hold a couple of different glues.
These will go in my tuning kit: to have on hand so I don't need to go out to
the car to get them, and so I'll always have some glue that isn't frozen
'cause I forgot to bring it in overnight.
I know someone out there has the greatest idea.  If nothing else surfaces,
I'll probably go back to using a contact lens case. But if there's anything
out there with a spout, that would be neat.

I've looked in Hobby Lobby and at Lowes, but those are too big.  Something
like 1 oz. or less would be perfect.

--
JF