[pianotech] CA glue symptoms

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Jan 30 10:33:48 PST 2009

David Ilvedson wrote:
> James,
>
> I don't make it a habit of inhaling CA fumes...then again, I've never applied CA to an entire pinblock...

I have, several times, but never had a reaction such as Jim described.
Sounds like an extreme sensitivity or outright allergy. Since CA is used
  in surgery, God forbid he should have any, I would think that allergy
testing and possible MedicAlert bracelet might be a good idea?

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076