[pianotech] "Ahlstrom" Pianos?

Euphonious Thumpe lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 11:01:30 PST 2009

I saw an Ahlstrom once that was bought for a little girl who passed away in 1915, and then covered up under blankets for 70 years. It showed what these things were really capable of ( because it was so well preserved )
and was a very well made piano,( as were most pre-WWI uprights. )
Sounded great.
Made in Jamestwon, N.Y. if I remember correctly. ( Western N.Y. State )

Euphonious Thumpe