[pianotech] Ironing bushing cloth - Best Bushing Job Ever

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Sat Jan 31 11:42:03 PST 2009

Glue that soaks in too deeply can/will cause squeaks and clicks as the glue
in the cloth rubs against the keypin.  We want a very firm, yet resilient
surface against the keypin, not a hard unforgiving one.  We're going for
adhesion here, and not much "penetration" into the cloth is necessary.

William R. Monroe

SNIP