[pianotech] Steinway Console Piano Hammers

Scott Helms, RPT tuner at helmsmusic.net
Wed Jul 1 00:07:29 MDT 2009

Jer,

Having never done anything stupid, I'm afraid I can't help you with this
one.   :)    Of course, you could always put the same amount of CPL on the
strike points of all 84 other hammers, and they'll be even!  LOL
(translation: I don't have a clue!)
--
Scott A. Helms, Registered Piano Technician
www.helmsmusic.net