[pianotech] FW: Re: re. Voicing Client

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 2 21:44:58 MDT 2009

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I

right now, as I loaned it to Taylor Mackinnon.<G> The Tuner, she FINALLY
settled on is one that is an RPT and fairly close to where she lives. I
doubt that Ms. Knize would be able to tell you what the "Schuber
Temperament" really is. I'm curious about that  as well. Have meant to call
the Tuner Of Record and pick his brain about that. Of course, he'll
probably say, "If I tell you, I'll then have to shoot you."!!! Or some
such. Sheesh! Much ado about nothing IMNSHO.<G>
> Have a good Fourth. Thank a Vet.
> Regards,
> Joe
>
> Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)