[pianotech] Split Bridle Tapes

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 10:26:47 MDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a source for the old split type bridle
tapes?
I had a Young Chang with a rodentia in extremis problem a few weeks back and
one of the things they had eaten were the bridle straps.

The Young Chang action has no holes for the cork type and the dowel on the
catcher is fatter than american pianos so the brass clip type don't want to
stay in place.
I checked both Schaff and Pianotech and neither had them.

Any guesses?

Mike

--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404