[pianotech] Grand Obsession (was re. Voicing Client)

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Fri Jul 3 23:07:32 MDT 2009

Roy, List,

If the author did indeed create these characters and/or caricatures,
as you are assuming, then I have been profoundly duped.

The persons she speaks of are real, some of whom I have met personally
and professionally in my lifetime. That's what made this piano saga so
great for me. I could literally relate to its entirety.

Keith