[pianotech] No Bridle Tapes

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 12:55:58 MDT 2009

Chaperone pedal! That's very funny! I've often referred to it as the
"placebo pedal". If you use your imagination it actually sounds like it does
something! Kind of like when you swear you heard the pitch change on a
string only to find out your on the wrong tuning pin.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter